Wednesday, April 22, 2009

next big step

It's coming on two years that I have been graduated from Highschool.
Since then I have:

Gone to Argentina, Mexico, Canada, and Guatemala
Moved to and live in L.A. successfully without getting mugged, threatened (at least my life), or kidnapped.
Worked two jobs and gone to school successfully at the same time.
Learned how to think outside of the box
Learned a tiny bit of what I am capable of doing....

And you know how sometimes you get to a point and you are just ready for that next big leap?
I am applying to start at Azusa Pacific University in the Spring of 2010. Big step.
I don't know where the money is going to come from (probably loans and hopefully creative ideas from God) and I don't know exactly what I am going to do...but I do know I am excited and nervous. Somewhere mushed in the middle of the two. It will be a whole new world to experience, learn and grow in.

I am hoping that I can look back at my time spent in college and my early twenties and say that I not only accomplished graduating and do something positive but that I REALLY attempted (and hopefully succeeded) in doing everything I possibly could to make a difference in my realm of influence, my school, my work place, my city and even the world for God. Because that's what I want above everything else. I want to live up to the potential He has created for me.

Please pray about APU.

1 comment:

j. shipley said...

woooo! welcome to the blogosphere. :) can't wait to keep reading!!