Friday, October 17, 2008

Adventure

Can I just say that I love my job?

God continually surprises me. Everyday He shows me something or tells me something that leaves me whispering, "Really? Me?"

Some of the things He has asked me to do, I didn't even know I was capable of doing. Now, I am working for amazing people, a part of an incredible ministry working to transform LA and, potentially, learning how to help change the world.

That sounds big, doesn't it? CHANGING THE WORLD. But that's truly what I want to do. I'm not sure how, or even where to begin but I want to be a part of it. I'm only 19. I am constantly reminded of how lucky I am to be working where I am, doing what I am doing, gaining the experience I am and working for people with wisdom and Godly character. I am young. Do you know how much more I can still do?

I don't really know what's next.
The next few years hold opportunities and possibilities that I have yet to ever encounter in my life. I am at this pivotal point in my life where I can do ANYTHING and all I have to do is decide what it is.

Ultimately, I just want to be helping people with whatever I am doing, behind the scenes or in the streets. I want to never stop learning from others. I want to thrive. I want to reach people. I want to change lives. I want to love in a way that makes a difference.

Ever feel like anytime now your life is going to take a dive into adventure mode and all you can do is strap yourself in and get ready for the ride?? 

No comments: