Sunday, December 7, 2008

time

Ever get so busy that you find you forget to breathe?

Things have been CRAZY since I got back from Guatemala. I am trying to enroll at Glendale Community College to start in February and Christmas stuff at the Dream Center doesn't slow down until it's over. I love it, but I am pretty much preparing myself to not sleep for the next four years. After I start school, it's going to be interesting to balance everything.

I am hoping eventually I can quit starbucks, of course that wouldn't happen unless I was getting paid at the Dream Center (which is def. not happening for a long time). I would rather just work one job and do a really good job than have two and have to go back and forth. 
If anyone wants to pray for balance, that'd be great because I am going to have a part time job, a full time volunteer job (which is way more than volunteer) and full time school.
Good lord.
I'll probably need the coffee. : )


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh shannon. you make me smile. i sure hope that they decide to pay you or something b/c i don't want you to collapse from exhaustion. nice try by the way but know that you can't spy on me =) i'm glad to be in you presence again =)